In case you’re partaking in any actual boxing on this Boxing Day (or, sure, maybe you have other reasons to need some clean energy to fuel your gorgeous bod), here’s a purple “superfoods” blueberry smoothie recipe that tastes as good as it looks. Blueberries and raw cacao make for a mean right hook. And, boxing or no, you never know when that could come in handy. Find the recipe below, and read the whole post here on Serious Eats.
Talk to you soon.
- 1 1/2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1 cup almond milk (homemade or purchased)
- 2 Medjool dates, pitted
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao nibs or powder
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and puree until perfectly smooth. Divide between two glasses and serve immediately.