Just dropped my car off at the mechanic, walked directly home, and was surprised not to see it in the driveway.
This happens every time.
- Our Financial Independence Journey: The Third Book of JanuaryTwo decades ago, The Millionaire Next Door taught us a surprising lesson about the building of wealth — and of a life well-lived. Here's the secret to both.
- Our Financial Independence Journey: The Second Book of JanuaryRobert Kyosaki's Rich Dad Poor Dad is pure financial independence wisdom at a fourth-grade reading level. Here's why we return to it every January.
- The Simple Trick We Teach Our Kids about Choosing a CareerMay 29, 2019How do you advise your kids about choosing a career when most jobs they'll do haven't been invented yet? Here's our simple trick to set them up for success.
- My 13 Year Old Daughter’s Back to School Clothes Shopping ListSeptember 7, 2017Our newly minted teenager's funny, crazily self-aware back-to-school shopping list may ring a bell if you've raised — or ever been — a 13-year-old girl.
- Project January: How We’re Rolling into 2020January 3, 2020From green juice and half marathons, to integrating rage with joy, to doubling down on small business growth, here's what 2020 holds for me. What about you?
- Here’s Why You Need a Hobby. Seriously.October 22, 2019You don't have time for a hobby. I know. Here's why you need one anyway — and how to get it done. You'll never look back. Promise.