So I started down a bit of a scary path on Pinterest and Google that led to some things that frightened me. Things called surprising cream cheese truffles and things called cake balls. (I mean, come on, cake is definitely not a guy, right?)
- How to Make Savory Tart Dough for a Rustic Tart / Galette / CrostataOnce you know how to make a savory tart dough (for a galette, crostata, rustic tart), you'll be able to fill it with all your wildest vegetable dreams.
- A Savory Tart Recipe for Spring: Asparagus Ricotta Burrata CrostataEvery culture that has both dairy and vegetables seems to work its way around eventually to the idea of a savory tart. Americans lean about equally on the ...
- New Year’s Eve Menu for an Easy Cocktail PartyDecember 27, 2019Here's a simple New Year's Eve menu and game plan for a great cocktail party. It's got our favorite tried-and-true recipes and entertaining tips and tricks.
- Your Ultimate Thanksgiving GuideNovember 10, 2019All of our best Thanksgiving recipes and resources in one place. Find everything you need to host or contribute to a great Thanksgiving right here.
- The Home Espresso Machine of Your Dreams: Breville Barista ExpressMarch 6, 2020Something magical happened a few years ago. Affordable, totally legit home espresso machines became a thing. We review the Breville Barista Express.
- Thinking of trying Butcher Box? Here’s everything you need to know.October 7, 2019We've used Butcher Box since 2017, and we've got answers to all your questions. Is it worth it? How does it work? Plus recipes and lots more.