Umami Girl is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn a commission. Learn more here.
This green juice with pink grapefruit and ginger is simple, crisp, and refreshing. Though bright green and full of spinachy goodness, it tastes mostly like a lightly gingery grapefruit juice.
Pink grapefruit has the right amount of sweetness for this juice. You can substitute red, but not white.
- 1-inch piece ginger
- 3 cups packed baby spinach leaves
- 2 medium pink grapefruits, peel and pith removed
- Juice ingredients in the order listed.
- Pass through a fine mesh strainer if you like.
- Stir together, divide between two glasses and serve immediately.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 114Total Fat: 0.5gCarbohydrates: 28gProtein: 3.2g