Green Juice with Pink Grapefruit and Ginger
This green juice with pink grapefruit and ginger is simple, crisp, and refreshing. Though bright green and full of spinachy goodness, it tastes mostly like a lightly gingery grapefruit juice.
Pink grapefruit has the right amount of sweetness for this juice. You can substitute red, but not white.
- 1-inch piece ginger
- 3 cups packed baby spinach leaves
- 2 medium pink grapefruits, peel and pith removed
- Juice ingredients in the order listed.
- Pass through a fine mesh strainer if you like.
- Stir together, divide between two glasses and serve immediately.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.