Great for breakfast or a snack, this mellow cranberry smoothie with clementine is as delicious as it is good for your bod.
Cranberry season doesn’t need to end with Thanksgiving. This mellow smoothie is an easy, healthful way to pack some more cranberry goodness into your life. And who couldn’t use a little mellow goodness before the December holidays arrive? Get the recipe below, and read the full story here on Serious Eats.
Talk to you soon.
Mellow Cranberry Smoothie Recipe
Fresh cranberries have so much potential beyond that little dollop of sauce sitting next to the Thanksgiving turkey, but it often goes unexplored. Why not round out your cranberry season with this healthful smoothie? It has a mild cranberry flavor with hints of banana, orange, and spice and is an easy way to pack a little more cranberry goodness into your life before the season disappears.
- 1/2 cup frozen cranberries
- 1 medium frozen banana, peeled and sliced
- 2 clementines, peeled, seeded, and broken into sections
- 2 Medjool dates, pitted (or substitute 2 tablespoons sweetener of your choice)
- 1/2 cup cranberry juice (or water)
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup ice
- Splash of sparkling water, optional