Mellow Cranberry Smoothie Recipe with Clementine
Great for breakfast or a snack, this mellow cranberry smoothie with clementine is as delicious as it is good for your bod.
An optional splash of sparkling water takes this smoothie into festive territory.
This cranberry smoothie is easy to love
Cranberry season doesn’t need to end with Thanksgiving. This mellow smoothie is an easy, healthful way to pack some more cranberry goodness into your life. And who couldn’t use a little mellow goodness before the December holidays arrive? Or really anytime — since this recipe uses frozen cranberries, you don't have to stop in December.
- 1/2 cup frozen cranberries
- 1 medium frozen banana, peeled and sliced
- 2 clementines, peeled, seeded, and broken into sections
- 2 Medjool dates, pitted (or substitute 2 tablespoons sweetener of your choice)
- 1/2 cup cranberry juice
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Splash of sparkling water, optional
- Combine cranberries, banana slices, clementine sections, cranberry juice, vanilla, and cinnamon in a blender and puree until perfectly smooth.
- Divide between two tall glasses and, if desired, stir a good splash of sparkling water into each.
- Serve immediately.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.