As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
You don't need a lot of fancy equipment to do yoga, but a little comfort never stopped anyone from showing up.Got a special yogi in your life? These are a few of my favorite things…to take to yoga class and help replenish afterward.
Gifts for your favorite yogis
- Lululemon Power Y Tank: Stays put while you flow and has a built-in shelf bra with removable lining. This has become my go-to hot yoga top. Comes in lots of great colors.
- Athleta Salutation Stash Pocket Compression Leggings: I love these leggings so much. They do triple duty for yoga, running and hiking. Compression! High waist! Stash pocket! They're everything.
- Flutter Skidless Yoga Towel: A must for Hot 26 and Power Vinyasa
- Ugg Classic Tall Boots: I know this isn’t an earth-shattering discovery, but Uggs are just so great to wear to yoga in the cooler months.
- S’well Insulated Water Bottle (25 ounces): This bottle makes me so happy. Keeps water icy cold for 24 hours.
- Lululemon Reversible 5 mm Yoga Mat: I’ve had many a yoga mat, and this one is my all-time favorite. Nice and thick but still very stable, and the perfect amount sticky.
- Vitamix High-Speed Blender: My favorite smoothie-maker and everything-maker. A big purchase to be sure, but one I use almost daily, and not just for hippie-dippie recipes.
- Maca + Raw Cacao Powders + Ground Flaxseed: The “superfood” trifecta to keep you flying high on micronutrients.
- Mario Badescu Facial Spray: Hydrating, refreshing, totally unnecessary, and therefore a perfect little pampering gift.
- Anthropologie Spiritual Aroma Jar Candle: A little chillaxing ambiance for your post-yoga bliss. Hand-poured coconut and apricot wax blend.
- Bliss Spa products and gift cards: You really can’t go wrong with these practically edible gifts.