Your holiday headquarters
'Tis the season for festive food and drink. Find all our holiday recipes here, and scroll below for a few of our favorites.
Whatever your drink style, you'll find something beautiful for the holidays here.
- Red Rooster Frozen Vodka Cocktail (Vodka Slush)
- Soixante Quinze Gin Champagne Cocktail (French 75)
- Bourbon Cocktail: The Grumpy Gingerbread
- Mezcal Negroni: The Best of All Possible Worlds
- Old Fashioned Wassail Recipe
- The Corduroy: A Rye and Cardamaro Cocktail
- Blood Orange Cocktail with Winter Herbs
- Campari Prosecco Cocktail (Mom's Italian Soda)
Beef & pork
Stellar side dishes
I won't lie — I had trouble choosing among side dishes for you. You can peruse the whole catalog here.
- Pan Fried Cauliflower with Brown Butter & Hazelnuts
- Braised Kale with Caramelized Onions & Blue Cheese
- Creamed Pearl Onions
- Roasted Fennel Recipe
- Maple Roasted Butternut Squash
- Steakhouse Creamed Spinach
- Old Fashioned Mashed Potatoes for a Crowd
- Easy Popover Recipe (It's Foolproof, Promise)
- Old Fashioned Baked Macaroni and Cheese
- Instant Pot Mac and Cheese
- Sautéed Kale with Garlic and Parmesan
- Brown Butter White Bean Purée
There's nothing quite like holiday baking. See all our cookies and bars here.
Breakfast & brunch
These are a few of my absolute favorite special ways to start the day. Peruse the whole breakfast and brunch archive here.
Explore Umami Girl
Here at Umami Girl, we are BIG cocktail fans. We’re equally enamored with classic cocktails like the Dirty Martini, the Manhattan, and the Last Word, // craft cocktails created by modern bartenders, like The Grape Gatsby // and simple cocktails of our own creation.