From ramps and asparagus, to soft-shell crabs and striped bass, to strawberries and rhubarb, these are a few of our favorite things for spring.
Explore Umami Girl
Here are some our favorite recipes with high levels of naturally-occurring umami.
- Savory Frittata with Potato, Shiitake, and Garlic Scapes
- Miso Soup (with Mushrooms and Spinach, if You Like)
- Butter Poached Lobster Tails
- Sous Vide Lobster Tail
- Top Sirloin Steak with Miso Butter
- Shiitake Bacon (Vegan Bacon Bits)
- Reverse Sear Sirloin Cap (with Chimichurri, If You Like)
- Ahi Tuna Poke Bowl Recipe with Spicy Salmon
Here at Umami Girl, we are BIG cocktail fans. We’re equally enamored with classic cocktails like the Dirty Martini, the Manhattan, and the Last Word, // craft cocktails created by modern bartenders, like The Grape Gatsby // and simple cocktails of our own creation.