Orange, Carrot, and Sweet Potato Juice
Although sweet potato is often juiced for its nutrients, it's also a lesser known source of subtle creaminess in terms of both flavor and texture. I won't pretend this orange, carrot, and sweet potato juice tastes like dessert, but it really does have an undertone of creamsicle.
Your beta carotene will be on point after drinking this fabulous juice.
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled
- 1 large carrot
- 1 lime, peel and pith removed
- 2 medium oranges, peel and pith removed
- Juice ingredients in the order listed.
- Pass through a fine mesh strainer if you like.
- Stir together, divide between two glasses and serve immediately.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.