Three Healthy Fresh Juice Recipes You’ve Never Heard Of
Fall in love with your juicer all over again with these three creative fresh juice recipes.
First up: this asian pear juice combines the delicate, floral sweetness of Asian pear with sophisticated, complex basil and a generous splash of bright, tart lemon. A little bit of celery brings it all together for a smooth finish. It's interesting without being too crazy, as evidenced by the fact that my two pre-teen taste testers not only didn't roll their eyes at it but seemed to genuinely enjoy it.
Asian pear has a wonderful floral component to its flavor and produces lots of juice.
- 4 Asian pears
- 2 packed cups basil leaves and stems
- 2 lemons, peel and pith removed
- 4 large celery stalks
- Juice ingredients in the order listed.
- Pass through a fine mesh strainer if you like.
- Stir together, divide between two glasses and serve immediately.
Kuvings BPA-Free Whole Slow Juicer Silver B6000S with Sortbet Maker, Cleaning Tool Set, Smart Cap and Recipe Book
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.