Umami Girl is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn a commission. Learn more here.
Our tropical green juice recipe is sweet, mellow, and oh so tropical-tasting. If you closed your eyes while drinking this juice, you just might be on a beach in Hawaii, where the palm trees are bright green and the juice is not.
- ⅓ medium pineapple, peeled
- 8 ounces fresh spinach
- 1 large mango, peeled and pitted
- 2 limes peel and pith removed
- Feed the ingredients through juicer in the order listed for maximum yield.
- Divide between two glasses and serve.
Juicers vary tremendously by type and brand, so follow the manufacturer's instructions on yours. If your centrifugal juicer has multiple speeds, you'll probably want to juice the spinach, pineapple, and lime on a slower speed.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 165