As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This easy salad dressing recipe makes a light and citrusy dressing to accompany Roxane's sushi bowls. You'll have extra to use on salads (or another round of sushi bowls — yes please). It keeps well in the fridge for a week or more.
This light, citrusy dressing originates from Roxane's 20 Minute Sushi Bowls, but it's great to keep a batch in the fridge for salads, too.
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Juice of 1 orange
- 2 tablespoons mild tasting honey (or agave if vegan)
- 2 tablespoons reduced sodium tamari
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- In a small lidded jar, shake all ingredients together (or whisk together in a bowl). Pass at the table with sushi bowls.
Serving Size:1 tablespoon
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 28Total Fat: 1.7gCarbohydrates: 3.1gFiber: 0gProtein: 0.3g