Citrus Dressing for Salads and Sushi Rice Bowls
This easy salad dressing recipe makes a light and citrusy dressing to accompany Roxane's sushi bowls. You'll have extra to use on salads (or another round of sushi bowls — yes please). It keeps well in the fridge for a week or more.
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Juice of 1 orange
- 2 tablespoons mild tasting honey (or agave if vegan)
- 2 tablespoons reduced sodium tamari
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- In a small lidded jar, shake all ingredients together (or whisk together in a bowl). Pass at the table with sushi bowls.