Here’s my latest on Serious Eats. It’s like a really good peanut butter and jelly sandwich and a glass of milk all in one. And despite what our friend Ben would have said about PB&J being a Lunch Food Only, it makes a mighty fine breakfast. It sticks to your ribs without weighing you down. Get the story here on Serious Eats. Recipe below!
Peanut Butter and Jelly Smoothie
This smoothie keeps it simple and classic, just like its namesake sandwich. With cooked oats, peanut butter, and (optional) banana slices, it's so creamy it's dreamy.
- 2 cups milk of your choice (see note above)
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- 1 frozen banana, sliced (optional)
- 1/4 cup cooked oatmeal
- 2 rounded tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons raspberry jam
WANT MORE SMOOTHIES? WHY NOT TRY THESE: