Peanut Butter & Jelly Smoothie Recipe
Our healthy vegan PB&J smoothie is like a really good peanut butter and jelly sandwich and a glass of milk all in one. And despite what our friend Ben would have said about PB&J being a Lunch Food Only, it makes a mighty fine breakfast or snack. It sticks to your ribs without weighing you down.
- 2 cups milk of your choice (see note above)
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- 1 frozen banana, sliced (optional)
- 1/4 cup cooked oatmeal
- 2 rounded tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons raspberry jam
- Combine all ingredients in blender and blend until perfectly smooth.
- Divide between two glasses and serve immediately.
I like to use oat milk in this smoothie, but any dairy or non-dairy milk that you like to drink will work well. Whatever you choose, it's like a PB&J sandwich and a glass of milk all in one. Sounds like breakfast to me.